Well it's the 2nd of July !, I can't believe how fast time is flying by, before we know it the summer will be gone and fall will be upon us. School is consuming my life, which is a good and bad thing, I get a lot out of the classes but I wish I could take a month off to practice all the coding I've learned, I will have to just not sleep :), well this is my second entry and I'm looking forward to blogging a lot more, probably going to start another blog about design and all things related, I will give away my secrets to becoming a web designer in a short amount of time if you are willing to devote every free moment of time you have to it, it is my passion so I don't have a problem with it. Until the next time... Cheers !
Well it's the 2nd of July !, I can't believe how fast time is flying by, before we know it the summer will be gone and fall will be upon us.
ReplyDeleteSchool is consuming my life, which is a good and bad thing, I get a lot out of the classes but I wish I could take a month off to practice all the coding I've learned, I will have to just not sleep :), well this is my second entry and I'm looking forward to blogging a lot more, probably going to start another blog about design and all things related, I will give away my secrets to becoming a web designer in a short amount of time if you are willing to devote every free moment of time you have to it, it is my passion so I don't have a problem with it.
Until the next time...
Cheers !